NEW COVID-19 Mitigation Plan Recommendations for Testing of Health Care Personnel (HCP) and Residents: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CHCQ/LCP/Pages/AFL-20-53.aspx
Information about Testing Sites (updated 7/28/20)
CDPH has an interactive website to help Californians find COVID-19 community testing sites near them. https://covid19.ca.gov/testing-and-treatment/
- Butte County: Ampla Health is providing viral specimen collection from 1-3pm daily in Chico, Oroville and Gridley. Call Ampla Health before arriving to discuss your options. CVS Pharmacy is also offering a No-Cost / Drive-thru (supervised self-testing) available in Chico and Oroville. Online registration required before getting tested: cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing http://www.buttecounty.net/Portals/21/COVID-19/COVIDTestingLocations.pdf?ver=2020-06-26-092239-917
- Siskiyou County: Fairchild Medical Center is now offering testing to the general community Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm. Park in front and follow signs to the testing tent outside of the ER. Mercy Medical Center Mt. Shasta is offering testing. For information call 855-407-8792. Mountain Valleys Health Centers is hosting drive-up testing in Tulelake, Weed, and Butte Valley. To make an appointment, call 530-999-9010.
- Plumas County: can request testing by calling 530-283-5640 and ask for the “COVID-19 Nurse line”. Those meeting criteria will be directed to a drive through testing site in Quincy, CA.
- Trinity County: there is a new CA State run testing site in Weaverville at 101 Arbuckle Ct. from 10 am to 4 pm on alternating Fridays starting June 5th. Follow this link, go to near the bottom of the page and click on the button “get started”. Verify drive through testing in Hayfork and Weaverville. https://www.projectbaseline.com/study/covid-19/
- Lassen County: there is a new CA State run testing site in Susanville at 1445 Paul Bunyan Rd from 10 am to 3 pm Mondays and Fridays. To schedule an appointment, go to lassencares.org, scroll down and click the “Register Here” button.
- Modoc County: Testing is offered at Modoc Medical Center at 228 W. McDowell Ave in Alturas 24 hours a day. Please call 530-233-5131 for information. Testing is also available at Surprise Valley Healthcare at 741 Main St in Cedarville. For information call 530-279-6111.
- Glenn County: those who are established patients at Ampla, Glenn Medical Center, or Northern Valley Indian Health can call those clinics for a testing appointment performed at their site. For information, call 530-934-6588. Otherwise, they will need to schedule a test with one of the OptumServe sites.
- Shasta County: For clients living in a congregate setting, and staff working in congregate settings or who serve multiple individuals, if symptomatic or have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19, call 225-5591 and request priority testing. Others should make an appointment at the OptumServe location below.
- Tehama County: Appointments can be made at OptumServe location below.
Optum Serve Sites-by appointment only
Appointments can be scheduled through the OptumServe online portal: https://lhi.care/covidtesting
- Shasta County
11555 Old Oregon Trail Redding, CA
Available Monday-Friday, between 7AM and 7PM
- Butte County
Silver Dollar Fairgrounds, 2357 Fair St, Chico, CA 95928
Available Monday through Friday from 7AM – 7PM
- Tehama County
Red Bluff Community Center, 150 0 S. Jackson St. Red Bluff, CA 96080
Available from 7am-7pm Monday through Friday