Are you prepared for an emergency? Do you have food, water, and supplies ready to go? Are you part of a PG&E PSPS? Check out the resources here and be ready for when an emergency hits. Please check back often as this page will be updated with any new information related to disaster and emergency preparedness for FNRC clients, families, and providers.
This section will be updated with any ongoing emergency information.
Emergency Preparedness Video Series presented by FNRC’s Travis McIvor, Emergency Response Safety Assistant.
Here are a few brochures regarding PG&E’s Public Safety Power Shutoff (PSPS) and emergency preparedness. Visit PG&E’s PSPS webpage for more information
- Fact Sheet ENG | ESP
- Emergency Preparedness Brochure
- Emergency Preparedness for Customers with Medical Conditions
- Be Prepared for a Power Outage
- Supporting the AFN Community
- PG&E Medical Baseline Program Fact Sheet
- PG&E Community Partner Email (July 7, 2020)