- This event has passed.
Residential Service Provider Orientation- Spr ’20 Day 1
March 2 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm$100
** March 2, 9, 16 and 23 from 9:00am to 3:00pm (Must attend all four dates) **
Far Northern Regional Center (FNRC) provides at least 2 residential orientations per year as required by Title 17, California Code of Regulations.
The orientation is an overview of the topics important to the operation of a residential
facility. Completion of the orientation is mandatory for all individuals seeking
FNRC vendorization. In addition, all administrators must complete the orientation prior to serving as an administrator of a vendored home.
The orientation includes, but is not limited to,
the following topics:
- FNRC expectations of residential facilities
- An overview of Title 17 Regulations
- Consumers’ Rights
- Program design / service level approval / vendorization
- Looking at Service Quality
- Record Keeping
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- HCBS rules and compliance
NO CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS
- MUST HAVE current Administrator Certificate,
- Direct Service Professional 1 and 2 Certificates, and the minimum number of required hours of direct care experience (Level 2 facility-6months; Level 3-9 months; Level 4 facility 12 months)
Pre-Registration is required on EventBrite