Supporting Client Health and Wellness
October 11 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Thanks to those of you who have attended the SCH&W classes! If you missed any classes and would like to watch the videos, you can find them on the Far Northern Regional Center Youtube channel. Class topics are now focused on The Fatal Five. These are the top five causes of death in individuals with developmental disabilities. You don’t want to miss these important topics!
Below is information on The Fatal Five classes…
~ Supporting Client Health and Wellness ~
Classes are held via Zoom at2pm on the 2nd Wednesday of every month.
- November 9th: The Fatal Five: Bowel Obstruction presented by Nelly Camarena, RN – Available on our Youtube channel
- December 14th: The Fatal Five: Aspiration presented by Nelly Camarena, RN–Coming soon to our Youtube channel
- January 11th: The Fatal Five: Dehydration presented by Jenn Badger, RN
- February 8th: The Fatal Five: Seizures presented by Jenn Badger, RN
- March 8th: The Fatal Five: Infections and Sepsis presented by Jenn Badger, RN
You and your staff can easily sign up through Eventbrite. And, we are offering free CEU’s for attendees of the live class! Please share the attached flyer with your team.
We look forward to seeing you there.
-The FNRC Clinical Team