FNRC is operational and readily available to support individuals, families, and providers within our community. The majority of Service Coordinators are working remotely and letters were sent out in March explaining how you can reach your Service Coordinator or Supervisor. Although Service Coordinators are working remotely their direct phone line is being routed to them. It is our expectation that if a message is left you will receive a return call within 48 hours.
In addition if you have email access you can contact your Service Coordinator by email using the following format.
First initial, Last name @farnorthernrc.org (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org).
Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) concerns, we emphasize a need to continue to practice thoughtful/ hygienic protocol for your own health as well as those you support. Please follow the Center for Disease Control (CDC) Guidelines to best protect yourself. People who think they may have been exposed or have symptoms of COVID-19 should contact their healthcare provider.
County Public Health Links
** Update 8/14/20
** Update 8/13/20
** Update 7/29/20
- Letter from FNRC CFO Mike Mintline re: CARES Act for service providers (deadline extended to 8/28/20, see update 8/14/20 above)
** Update 6/18/20
- Additional Guidance on Payments for Nonresidential Services During the State of Emergency – June 18, 2020
** Update 5/27/20
** Update 5/22/20
** Update 5/8/20
- State of Emergency Billing Guidelines – (Updated May 2020)
** Update 4/16/20
** Update 4/13/20
** Update 4/8/20
** Update 3/30/20
- Notice: All Public Meetings have now been canceled through the end of April, 2020
** Update 3/27/20
** Update 3/25/20
** Update 3/24/20
** Update 3/16/20
- Notice: All Public Meetings have been canceled through the end of March, 2020 (Update: meetings now cancelled through end of April, 2020)