New Federal Rules for Medicaid Home and Community-Based Services Will Change Our Service System
- New Rules to be in Effect by 2019
- Regional Centers will no longer be able to pay for Segregated Services
- How will these Changes Impact Day Programs & Residential Care in 2019
- What Opportunities Exist for Service Transformation
Please Join Us for an Informative Workshop with Laura Larson. Laura is the Executive Director of Far Northern Regional Center. She has served on the Home & Community Based Services State Advisory Committee which reviewed the State Transition Plan for implementation of the new law. She is looking forward to brainstorming with the audience on how we can continue to provide services & supports that allow for full and inclusive lives.
- February 9th, 2016… 9:30-12:00 Registration starts at 9:00
- Chico Masonic Family Center, 1110 W East Ave, Chico
- 3 CEU’s
Breakout Sessions to Discuss:
- Community – Let’s Define it
- Inclusion – When is it real?
- How to Create Inclusive Programs & Employment
- Tools for Service Self Assessment
See the attached flyer for complete details: Inclusion – 2/9/2016
For information contact Rebecca Younger at firstname.lastname@example.org