Current RFPs or Letters of Interest and Intent
- Community Placement Plan Project – CCH (deadline 1/24/2020)
- Community Resource Development Plan for FY 19-20
Request For Proposal (RFP) Overview
A Request for Proposal (RFP) may be used when FNRC determines there is a need for specific services for individuals with developmental disabilities served by the Regional Center. The needed services are identified in the RFP project announcement of start-up funding availability. FNRC may elect to fund all, part, or none of the project depending upon funding availability as approved by the Department of Developmental Services (DDS), and the quality of proposals received; and pending the approval of the project as written.
Each RFP describes the service concept and start-up funding availability. The brief description is not intended to limit the types of proposals considered to serve the identified populations.
A RFP does not commit FNRC to award a contract, to pay any cost incurred in the preparation of the proposal, to contract in response to the RFP, or to procure or contract for services or supplies.
The values that FNRC uses to determine quality services should be connected to the RFP proposal in defining service expectations for the project. Innovative, person-centered service delivery models are encouraged.
For more detailed information, please read the following documents and view the related forms:
- Request For Proposals (Detailed Overview)
- Form 250 – Financial Statement
- Form 251 – Start Up Cost Statement Instructions
- Form 252 – Monthly Operating Cost Statement
- Policy 3004 – Guidelines For the Use of Regional Center Funds
You may view previously awarded RFPs here.